Sam has the flu...he is so miserable! I wish I could be sick for him. It is just breaking my heart to see him feel so terribly. He woke up late Monday night with a fever and coughing. I took him to the Dr Tuesday afternoon and they did a flu test to confirm that he does in fact have it. So we are all on Tamiflu now - Tim and I start ours today. Neither of us have any symptoms yet, thank goodness! I'm going to be out of town for 3 days next week so neither of us need to get sick! Hopefully he'll feel better soon!
3 comments:
Bless your hearts! Big hugs to Sam (wearing my surgical mask, of course)-- I hope he gets better quickly!
Ohh sick babies are no fun! Get better soon!
So sorry that Sam is sick. I hope that he gets to feeling better!!!
Amber Evins
Post a Comment