Tim was out of town Thursday, Friday, and Saturday so it was just me and Sam Thursday evening. My mom was going to come up to keep Sam for me on Saturday because I had some stuff I needed to do, but she decided to come up on Friday to pick Sam up and take her home with her. This was the first time Sam has gone to stay at his Memaw and Papaw's house without me! He had a great time and was very good for them! I'm so proud of my little guy :) I was nearly in tears when I strapped him in his car seat and told him bye and I made lots of phone calls to check on him - but I survived and he and his Memaw and Papaw had such a good time!
Well, so that meant that I had all of Friday afternoon, evening, and most of the day on Saturday all to myself!! That hasn't happened since before Sam was born. I got a pedicure on Friday afternoon and just sat and enjoyed the silence Friday night. I got some things done around the house and watched some TV. It was so nice! I was missing my boys, but it was still nice to be alone for a while. On Saturday I went to the gym, did some work, and hung out with my friend Kara until both Tim and Sam came home around 6pm that evening.
I've posted a picture of Sam in Tim's laundry basket. Tim pulls him around the house in it and he LOVES it!

Well, so that meant that I had all of Friday afternoon, evening, and most of the day on Saturday all to myself!! That hasn't happened since before Sam was born. I got a pedicure on Friday afternoon and just sat and enjoyed the silence Friday night. I got some things done around the house and watched some TV. It was so nice! I was missing my boys, but it was still nice to be alone for a while. On Saturday I went to the gym, did some work, and hung out with my friend Kara until both Tim and Sam came home around 6pm that evening.
I've posted a picture of Sam in Tim's laundry basket. Tim pulls him around the house in it and he LOVES it!
1 comment:
how nice...i haven't had that much time to myself either! Sounds like you had a nice break! Sam is too funny riding in the laundry basket... ours are always full!
Post a Comment