It looks like we are all going to survive this bout with the flu! Sam has been fever free today - still lots of coughing, but no fever. He actually decided to eat some today as well. He hasn't really eaten much since Monday.
Tim has been a little sick as well...some congestion and achiness, but so far no fever. So hopefully the Tamiflu helped to keep him from getting the full blown flu. I'm fine. I have not had any symptoms at all (knock on wood).
So we are going to attempt to go to the Razorback baseball game tomorrow. Not for very long, just long enough to get some fresh air and say hi to our friends. I don't want Sam out in the cold for too long, even though it is supposed to be somewhat warmer tomorrow. I am going to Boston next week and I think it has actually been a few degrees warmer there than it has been here this week! I don't think that is going to be the case while I'm there though.
I'll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment