Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend

We had a great weekend. It started off with dinner on Friday night - a real treat for us because we don't go out much anymore. The three of us went to Red Robin and it was yummy!

Saturday my parents were in town for a baseball tournament that my nephew was playing in. I had a great lunch with my mom. It is always nice to hang out with her - Mother's Day or not! That evening Sam and I went to watch one of Kaden's baseball games. I've posted a couple of pictures of Kaden (batting and playing catcher) and of Sam in his sunglasses. He hates wearing them so he didn't sport them for too long! They work especially well since he keeps his eyes closed the whole time he's wearing them. Ha! Kaden's team made it to the semi final game in the tournament, but unfortunately lost that one.

Sunday was fabulous. I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! I got a ton of cards from friends and family (thank you!!). I am terrible about stuff like that and felt really bad that so many of my friends sent me cards and I didn't send them one! Anyway, I got to spend the day with Tim and Sam who showered me with love and a couple of great gifts :) I got a garnet ring (Sam's birthstone) and a new pair of slippers! My old slippers were looking pretty bad.

I've posted a couple of other random pictures as well.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

That's too funny he keeps his eyes closed the whole time! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Kate Hart said...

We tried to put Thomas's shades on him at the park Saturday and he wasn't too hip to the idea either. I hope we can get these boys together with the lovely Ms. Caroline sometime soon! :-)
Kate