Saturday, May 20, 2006

First helping of rice cereal

Sam got to try rice cereal for the first time last night! He did really well and seemed to like it! He got a little frustrated because he wasn't getting food fast enough so I finally had to quit feeding him the cereal and go ahead and breastfeed him though. He didn't know quite what to think about the spoon. Of course I made the cereal really really thin - I probably could have fed it to him through a bottle, but I didn't. We tried again this morning and I made it slightly thicker. I think he got more of it down that time. I've posted some pictures of the big boy in the high chair. He had just thrown a fit before I got him into the high chair so his eyes are bit red and puffy.









A few more pictures...

1 comment:

the boyd girls.... said...

I am glad you liked your rice cereal, before we know it, you will be eating all kinds of things!