Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Shade Bathing

Saturday afternoon I bought Sam a little swimming pool and we had some family time in the backyard. The water was way too cold to put Sam in the pool so we just stuck his feet in. Next time I'll let the water warm up first!

Since we didn't get to do much playing in the pool we just hung out under the tree. Sam, you loved the tree!!! We laid you on your back and you would smile and laugh at the tree every time the breeze would blow. It was such great entertainment for you :)
I also bought some bubbles. I had read that babies like to watch them, but Sam didn't pay any attention to them at all. Emmy had a blast chasing them though. We got a picture of her chasing them and then resting with Sam after all that running!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he enjoys the outdoors. Sam's swimtrunks are so cute.

Brandy said...

They are so cute, and so is Sam, love that pic of him smiling so big! He's adorable!

the boyd girls.... said...

THESE PICS ARE TOO CUTE! CAROLINE LOVES TO BE OUTSIDE TOO! MAYBE YOU COULD COME TO THE POOL WITH US SOMETIME!