We had a great New Year's celebration this year. Sam spent the night for the first time with his Grandma and Grandpa (Tim's parents) and had a blast. Tim and I went to dinner at Soul several of our good friends - the food was SO yummy! That was our first trip to Soul and I highly recommend it!
After dinner we all headed back to our house for drinks and games. It took us so long to eat dinner that it was after 10pm before we got our games started, so you can imagine that it ended up being a very late night. We played Wii, the Newlywed game, and 90's trivia (actually, we started with 80's trivia and James is the only one old enough to know all of those answers so we insisted on switching to the 90's - sorry James!) It was so much fun! So much fun that we played until 4 in the morn! Boy was I exhausted the next day. I was up by about 9 (after going to bed at 4:30) since I can't seem to sleep in the daylight, plus I was anxious to see how Sam did at the Traxson's.
I'm excited to see how 2009 shapes up for us. I haven't told Tim this yet, but I'd like for us to sit down and make some family goals for the year...yeah, we'll see...
Here are a few pics - a couple of the girls and one of Tim and me. I have no idea why we never took a picture of all of the guys!
2 comments:
You guys look great!
It's so funny-we usually play the newlywed game ever year at our friends house but this year everyone just played wii.
Wayne & I always won anyway!:) None of us are exactly newlywed!
Cute dress! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment