I hope all of you have/had a very merry Christmas (I'm posting this kind of late!). We had a wonderful one. Sam was so excited about everything this year. This was the first year that he really understood what was going on so that made it so much more fun. The one thing he asked Santa for was Gordon (from Thomas and Friends) and he got it. Once he opened that one (we couldn't remember which present had Gordon in it so he ended up opening it first!), we had to coax him into opening other gifts. It was so cute!
I had grand intentions of doing a sort of year end wrap up post in lieu of a "Christmas Letter" that so many send out. I figured people could just read our blog if they wanted to know what was going on - I even added our blog address to our Christmas cards. However, I haven't done it. I might do it before the year is up...and I may just let people go back and read for themselves ;)
Here are some pictures from this morning at our house, at Tim's parent's house, and a couple from our Christmas with Tim's extended family last Saturday in KS. Sam got a Hot Wheels race track that day that he just LOVES! The boy now has more Hot Wheels cars than one person could possibly ever need!
1 comment:
wow-Sam looks sooo much like Tim in these pictures!
Post a Comment