We had such a great day! We took Sam to breakfast last Saturday morning after he woke up so excited about it being his birthday. All he could talk about was his party and how his friends were going to come to the party and bring him lots of presents (yes, I did try to explain to him that presents are not the only reason to celebrate his birthday).
His party was at Fun City where of course he had a blast. He was just so excited he could hardly control himself! Tim and I had so much fun that day just watching him. The past 2 years he didn't really know what a birthday was all about.
I got him a cookie cake this year since he really isn't much into cake. However, he doesn't like chocolate either so I had to get him a couple of snickerdoodles. I put his candles on the snickerdoodles instead of the big cookie...he didn't seem to mind and did a great job blowing them out!
He also got to go to another birthday party that morning at Jump Zone and had a really great time. This was the second time he had been there and the first time he was scared of everything. Not this time, thankfully!
I'd like to post more about what he is doing these days, but I don't have time right now. I will try to get to that this week although I've got a really busy week ahead of me so don't hold your breath!
Pictures from his party and with some of his presents...
1 comment:
How fun! Happy Birthday to Sam... I can't believe he's already 3. That means Jordyn is next... where is the time going? I want to have some type of little party for her here for her 3rd but I really don't know hardly anyone to ask her age... and Matt's gonna be deployed. Hmm.... I've got a while to think on it, I guess. We have yet to have a party for her other than the 5 of us. I've gotta gear up and reserve parties for the boys! They aren't too far off either... yikes!
Post a Comment