This is to my MeMaw, who just finished a 3-day round of chemotherapy and is very sick...I love you MeMaw! I hope you feel better soon! I wish I could give you lots of hugs and kisses right now (and so does Mommy). Hang in there!
I'm glad you are feeling better :-) Tell your mom, or maybe she'll read this, that we are keeping her in our hearts and prayers. I hope all the treatments go quickly for her.
5 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better :-) Tell your mom, or maybe she'll read this, that we are keeping her in our hearts and prayers. I hope all the treatments go quickly for her.
Yes Memaw, hope you feel better soon!
Get better soon! I am thinking of you!
Hope she's on her way to recovery!
My Grandma has cancer (for the 4th time) and just finished chemo. She's going to start radiation next week.
Thank you my sweet little man. Here is hugs and kisses for you and mommy xoxoxo
Post a Comment