Friday, February 22, 2008

Soul Man















New shades and a harmonica. What more can you ask for?
And now that I’ve taken so long to post this, it’s not really relevant news. But anyway, here is the pic of Tim and me from my birthday dinner at Ruth’s Chris. We’re posing with the oh-so-incredibly-yummy dessert! There are just so few recent pictures of Tim and me together that I just had to post it!

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Aren't you guys cute! We don't have any pictures together either... though, lately I've gotten Landen to take a few here and there and he does a pretty good job. Just wait for Sam to get a little bit older :)

Shannon said...

That place looks really yummy! I need to have my husband take me there on my birthday! :) Sam looks so cool in his sunglasses and harmonica! I'm sure I'll see you in Body Combat again soon!!