Saturday, February 02, 2008

2 year pictures

I had Sam’s pictures made a few weeks ago. I sent the link to a bunch of people, but I was thinking today that I know there are others of you who read the blog who might like to see them as well. The link: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=40460. Click on Traxon (misspelled). You’ll have to click “more” on the first page to get to the page with our name on it. Password is Sam.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Mitzi! Those are so wonderful! I love them all and I love the pictures of you both together! Thank you for sharing.

The Traxsons said...

Thanks! It sure was tough to decide which ones to buy!!

Lindsay said...

They turned out great! I bet it was very hard to choose from--I would have had to get them all and go broke doing it!
Mason is scheduled to have his done with Amber next month--I hope they turn out half as good!