Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday! I know – kind of sad that I’m wishing myself a happy birthday, but really, who else is gonna post it? Tim doesn’t post on the blog and I don’t see Sam jumping up here to do it ;) So that leaves me! Ha!

I’ve had a great birthday so far…Tim gave me my present yesterday (I insisted) and he got me an iPod Nano which is exactly what I wanted! Some girlfriends gave me a gift card to Masons, which is pretty much my favorite store ever, so of course that made me happy too!

We had dinner at Ruth’s Chris on Saturday night with a group of friends. It wasn’t really for my birthday, but it kind of turned out that way. It was soooooooo yummy! That may actually be the most we’ve ever spent on dinner, but it was so good. No, now that I think about it, I think we spent that much on dinner one other time for New Year’s Eve. But that's beside the point. We had a great time with our friends and enjoyed a very yummy meal (and the most incredible free birthday dessert ever!). I couldn’t ask for much more! Mandy took some pictures. Once I get her to send them to me, I’ll post them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITZI. SAM TOLD ME TO TELL YOU "LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY Momma" Mom

Kate Hart said...

Happy birthday Mitzi!

Matt and Jolee said...

Wish I was there to take you out to lunch... Happy Birthday!!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Lindsay said...

Glad you had a great birthday!
Lindsay

The Evins said...

Happy Birthday

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

I hope you had a good one! Sounds like you did! Stay well!