Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Being Silly

I haven't been keeping up with posts too well lately - I've just been so busy and now that I actually have to sit down and watch TV at night too, I don't have time to post! Ha! I know that I don't HAVE to watch TV, but it is one of my fave pastimes ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of Sam from the other day - just being silly!


He is so funny these days. He talks up a storm! It's not always easy to figure out what he's saying though. He still doesn't really put multiple words together. He'll say "bye bye da da" every once in a while, but that is the only phrase he says. He'll attempt to repeat just about anything I ask him to. The cooler weather has been so nice for playing outside, but not so nice for wearing shoes. Sam has become so accustomed to wearing sandals and shorts that he nearly refuses to wear socks and tennis shoes, long sleeves, or jeans. He says "uh oh" over and over meaning, "take these off now!!" He wore a pair of shoes and socks today without too much complaining...we're making progress :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mason also thinks it's wierd when I put socks on him--he tries to pull them off. And he just looks at his arms for a while when I put a long sleeved shirt on him. Silly boys!

Anonymous said...

So glad to have a new post, I was going through withdrawal! Love those silly pics, such a cutie pie.