Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sam is SO COOL

I took Sam to get his hair cut on Friday afternoon - same ol' haircut, but I decided to break out the hair gel and play hairdresser. This is what I got since he wouldn't stay still. It's still a bit too long for the spikey look, but I think it's cute!

7 comments:

The Evins said...

Sam is just to cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hope you all are doing great.

amber evins

Kate Hart said...

Stylin'!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

oh my gosh! he looks all grown up!

Matt and Jolee said...

He looks so old! No more little baby - he's officially a big boy! Funny how that seems to happen in a blink of an eye.

Anonymous said...

So Handsome! We can't wait to see you! Call us when you are coming down here!

Lindsay said...

He's too cute!!!

Christy said...

I LOVE the spikey hair!