Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkins

I took Sam to a pumpkin patch today after I picked him up from school. It was a small one at a church. I was by myself so of course I couldn't get Sam to cooperate on my own. I did manage to snap a few pictures - none of which contain a smiling Sam or even eye contact from him, but pictures nonetheless!















Look Mama a Pumpkin! (or a pahbah)














This is what I get for asking him to show me his teeth! I was desperately trying to get him to smile at me. Asking him to smile did nothing (he was way more interested in the passing cars than me or the pumpkins), and asking him to show me his teeth just got him to point at them.














Putting him the wagon and putting pumpkins in his lap made for a pretty cute picture even though he still didn't look at me or smile!














Apparently he didn't like the pumpkins in his lap so much. He had a great time picking out pumpkins to take home though and enjoyed playing with them in the yard!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I've been looking for a good pumpkin patch to take Mason to so I can (hopefully!) get some cute pics too. But I don't know where to go. The one in Lowell we usually go to looked terrible this year.
Although Sam wasn't looking at you, they are still very cute pics!