I can now say that he is a full time walker and getting better at it each day. He falls down often, but sometimes I think he does it just to get the chance to say his favorite word - "uh oh". It only took him a day or so to figure out how to get back up without pulling up on a stationary object. The day that he got brave enough to try it, he'd get about half way up, fall down and laugh hysterically. He kept doing it over and over...until he smacked his forehead on the kitchen tile (he was on the carpet but worked himself a little too close to the tile) and the fun was over!
He's starting to repeat more of what we say now, not everything, but he tries more now than he used to. It's about time for Tim (and me) to start watching his language ;)
He LOVES playing outside. Unfortunately we don't have a ton of outdoor toys, but just walking around outside is good enough for him. He cries like I just ripped his heart out everytime I bring him in from outside.
Here are a few pictures from last week:
Clapping for himself - I think he had just hidden his sippy
cup in the drawer and was oh-so-proud!
Retrieving the cup and giving mommy a big
cheesy grin
My big boy!
Playing peek a boo behind the arm of the couch - so cute :)
4 comments:
Oh my, I feel your pain on the "don't bring me inside" cry! :-) I feel like it's been ages since I saw that little guy, who isn't so little anymore!
Oh, and that is Jennifer Hui on my blog. We've been friends since 7th grade!
Sam - you are getting to be such a big boy! And so smart! It was great seeing you. Now don't get any bigger until next time. :)
Woo hoo! And, he's off! lol I can't wait to see him in person. We need to figure out a weekend for the summer! I mentioned it to Kristy too...
Thank you for the encouragement over a fussy baby! She is so precious most of the time and I feel like her reflux is getting better. But she does think that sleeping through the night is for sissies...I've got to change her mind before I lose mine!!
Post a Comment