Monday, May 21, 2007

Walking update

Well, after I posted the video of Sam walking on Thursday night he decided he didn’t want to walk anymore! He didn’t do too much walking on Friday, but he has since decided to give it another try. He will walk pretty much anytime we stand him up – for as long as he can. I think he gets a little scared and decides to sit down. However, he has not yet figured out how to get himself back into the standing position without pulling up on something so once he sits/falls down, we have to stand him back up to get him to walk again. For some reason this afternoon he wouldn’t crawl either. He’d just sit there and wait for me to come stand him up. He’s so funny! I can’t wait to take him to Mother’s Day Out tomorrow morning so he can show off. He’s the last one in his class to walk. Miss Katie will be so proud of him! :)

1 comment:

the boyd girls.... said...

I am so excited Sam is walking... he will get better and better... just give him time! :) He is so precious!