Sunday, May 13, 2007

Growing up

I took Sam for his second haircut on Friday. I took him to Super Cuts this time and I think it turned out much better! He was as good as a 15 month old can be when asked to sit still in an unknown chair with some stranger messing with him! He got mad a couple of times and he really wanted me to hold him, but we survived and he looks so cute! I still prefer the long hair, but it was getting in his eyes so I took him for a trim.












I found him playing with a spoon in the drawer that we let him play in in the kitchen so I decided to let him try his hand at feeding himself. He made a HUGE mess, but I think he actually got a majority of the sweet potatoes into his mouth (the only vegetables that he will eat are the pureed kind!). I can't believe he's growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

yeah sam, you do look so big and grown up! Can't wait to see you!