Thursday, May 10, 2007

What you are doing...


Hmm, where to start! It's been so long since I've posted on things that Sam is doing now that I don't know where to begin.


Food: He's getting less picky, but still only eats a few things regularly. Hot dogs, grilled cheese, turkey, chicken fingers - they're the staples that I know he'll eat. Not really fond of vegetables - unless they are of the baby food variety. That's the only way I can get him to eat them. He LOVES bananas, oranges, dried apples, and pears. I guess it's good that he'll at least eat fruits!


Sleep: He's sleeping really well these days. He takes 2 naps still - 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up between 6-7 am. (we don't get him out of bed until 7 though!)


Talking: He talks up a storm! Not always intelligible words, but jabbering nonetheless. He does say "mama, dada, arf arf (when he sees a dog), moo, cacka (cracker), gaga (milk/drink - don't know why this is milk!), papaw, bye bye, car, groger (grover)" I think that's it! I can't remember!


Walking: Walks non stop with his push toys or while we hold his hand, but not on his own. He'll take a couple of steps, but that's about it. It's frustrating sometimes!


He's such a sweet little guy - he has his moments where he decides to test us, but for the most part he's so sweet! He loves waving at everyone he sees :) We love you Sam!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness! I was going through some serious Sam-withdrawals. :) Sam, I can't wait to see you soon and see all these new things that you're doing!

Matt and Jolee said...

Sam - you're getting so grown up. Be good for your mommy today and tell her Happy Mother's Day for me!