Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

I cannot believe that it has been a year since you were born! You were born at 9:15 am so at this time (it's currently 9:30am) Daddy and I were new parents of a beautiful new baby boy! While I can't say that it has been the easiest year of our lives, I can say with certainty that it has been the best. We love you so much more than you will ever know until you have one of your own - then you'll realize it :) It is so much fun watching you grow and learn - even if it is happening much too quickly! You are our little angel and we don't know what we would do without you. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

It has gotten so hard to take pictures of you these days since you just crawl away, but I managed to snap a couple the other day. Here's one of you reading one of your favorite books, Tails, and one of you playing basketball. The second picture is a bit deceiving...he doesn't actually shoot the ball in from that distance ;) He crawls over to it and drops the ball into the hoop.



4 comments:

Kate Hart said...

That's one of my favorite books too! We should get together and shoot hoops.
Love,
Thomas

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! See you Saturday!

Matt and Jolee said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! I still can't wait to meet you. My mommy tells me I am going to marry you one day.... Jordyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! Looks like you had an awesome day!