Monday, January 29, 2007

First Bday Party

We had Sam's birthday party Saturday and we had such a great time! He was really showing off for the crowd! He was in rare form the whole time. We had pizza and cake - we had ice cream too, but I forgot to get it out. Sam loved the pizza. It was his first time to have pizza (I've tried one other time to get him to eat it, but this time he did!). He loved gnawing on the crust.

He didn't dig into the cake like I thought he would. He wasn't sure what to think about it. In fact, he started to cry and wanted out of his high chair until we gave him a spoon (he loves spoons) and then he was happy jamming the spoon into the cake! Then Daddy got in on the action! As you can see, he wasn't diggin' on the 1st Birthday Crown either...this was the best picture we got of it and you can see that I was holding it on him!








5 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is a year old - it flew right by!

The Evins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't believe is is one. Looks like he had a great first b-day.
Amber Evins

The Gleasons said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! What a CUTIE!!! :)

Kate Hart said...

Sorry we missed it! Happy bday big boy!