Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fun at Fun City

Today we met up with some friends at Fun City and had a great time! Sam loved dancing to the music and riding the Tonka Truck, Clown Car, and Fire truck. He even went down a slide!

I failed to get any pictures of any of Sam's friends - other than the back of Thomas' head! I'll try to get better pictures next time. Sam and Thomas did have a great time playing together though! All in all, I think Sam had a lot of fun and it was the perfect way to spend his birthday!









Here's a picture of Sam sitting forward in his car seat too! He loves it! And yes, that is a huge plastic spoon he's carrying. He loves toting that thing around. I really shouldn't let him take it with him in the car though.

3 comments:

Kate Hart said...

I just noticed we named our posts the same thing. Great minds think alike. I'll send you some of the pics I took of the boys-- I got a few cute ones, and some cute ones of you too! :-)

Happy birthday Sam! We'll bring you your present soon!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Sam driving, he looks like he's driving a race car!

The Evins said...

Mitzi he is os cute. It looks like you are having so much fun!!!!! I can't believe a year has gone by. Walker will be one in March. Time flies by so fast.

Amber Evins