Monday, October 23, 2006
Sam Crawled!!!
Ok, so I was sitting on the edge of the couch and Sam was playing in the floor close by this morning (because it was way too cold for our morning walk!). I looked down and he was crawling toward my leg to grab at a piece of string hanging from my pj bottoms! I of course jumped up and ran to the other room to grab my camera (he then started crying because he won't let me leave the room!) - but of course the batteries were dead. I get so aggravated by those danged batteries!!! He didn't do it again anyway so it's a moot point. I've replaced the batteries though and have the camera ready to go in case he performs again this afternoon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippee!!! Didn't I tell you yesterday that I thought he was already crawling in that video. Go Sam Go!!!
Way to go Sam!
Yay Sam, you're such a big boy!!
Post a Comment