
Update: We went to the dr today for Sam's 9 month appt. He said he looked great...he was slightly concerned that his weight gain has tapered off so he wants us to come back in a month and half to weigh him again...just to make sure he is still gaining and it doesn't slack off too much. He is 29 1/2 inches long and weighs 18 lbs 8 oz. Dr. Lovell said everything else looks good and loved his pretty blue eyes!
It seems like it was just yesterday that I posted Sam's eight month birthday! Time has FLOWN by this month. We go for his 9 month check up tomorrow so I'll post more then.
Right now, he is sleeping great - 2 good naps a day and sleeping from 7pm to between 6-7 in the morning. I'm breastfeeding twice a day and he gets bottles the rest of the feedings...I'm still working on fully weaning him. I'm not trying to wait until he's a year...I'm just slowly working towards it.
He of course started crawling yesterday...you all knew that already! He still has no teeth and no signs of teeth other than chewing on everything he can get his hands on, but he's done that for months. He's so much fun these days and we can't imagine life without him!
2 comments:
Sam you look so handsome in your pictures! Mitzi, you and Tim look great in the new photo too! I love it! Happy 9th month!
I didn't get to see all the pics but these are so cute. I love him in the grass and your family one is good. Good photographer:)
Post a Comment