Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not a lot going on...

I haven't posted in a while. We haven't had anything too exciting to tell lately! Sam is doing really well at Mother's Day Out. He really seems to like his teacher and playing with the other babies.

I spent my second night away from Sam this past Friday night. Our friends, Ray and Ida, are getting married this Friday and Ida's bachelorette party was this past Friday night. We had a great time! Obviously a really great time since several of us chose to crash at Ida's house rather than drive home ;) I have promised not to post any pictures from the event on the blog so I won't. Although I think I only have a couple of pictures anyway!

Here are the only new pictures I've taken of Sam recently. I thought this outfit was cute so I had to take some pictures in it. His little butt says Quarterback :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been so long! We waited so long for the weather to cool down, and now we need to get together soon while the weather is still warm enough!