Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We survived!

Sam had his first day at First School Mother's Day Out today! Tim and I dropped him off this morning and surprisingly enough he didn't cry when we left! He was just playing with some toys. His teacher said that he didn't nap this morning so he was pretty fussy and cried some, but I really didn't figure he'd nap so I wasn't surprised! He did take an afternoon nap...in fact I had to wake him up when I picked him up. He was sound asleep! I was so proud of him for napping there. He doesn't nap in strange places very well - heck, he doesn't always nap at home very well either!

I didn't take my camera because I didn't want it to seem like a big deal that we were leaving him there - I figure if we are nonchalant about it, he will be too!

I have to say that I missed my little guy, but it was a very nice break :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good for you...all good mommies need a break. Just remember how lucky you are to spend time with him and be able to get a breather. Congrats on a big step!!!