Sunday, August 06, 2006

Can you tell he's ours?

Check out Sam's new favorite toy - a plastic coffee can with some mulch inside to make it rattle! Maybe he's going to have the same love of coffee that his parents have. Good thing the can is clean because we sure don't want him having any of it yet - he's high strung enough as it is!
















We had lunch with Karen and Cole on Friday. I didn't even notice Karen's arm blocking my shot of Cole until I just downloaded the picture - oh well, you get the point! The boys were awfully cute side by side in their high chairs at Chick Fil A!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Davis loves the simplest things too. His has been jelly beans in a bottle, he will shake it all day long and of course chew on the nip of it... but it makes a lot of noise and he loves paper and crushing it up...but he tries to eat it. So I try to keep it out of his grubby little paws! Those are cute pics, can't wait to see him this weekend and you too ofcourse!

Anonymous said...

You've got to keep that pic of him eating the coffee can in case he does grow up to be a coffee addict. That'll be great fun. Sam, I can't believe you're such a big boy now! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

The Traxsons said...

We can't wait to see you guys either!!