We took him to orientation at First School where he starts Mothers' Day Out on Tuesday. He was not very happy. He cried everytime the other baby crawled towards him! Of course he doesn't have other babies crawling towards him ever so I guess it's understandable. I just hope he adjusts quickly. I had to fight back tears on the way home because I am so nervous about leaving him - not because I think he won't be well taken care of, just because I am afraid he's going to be very unhappy. It breaks my heart to think about it, but I know this is going to be very good for him and for me too!
Here are some pictures from today:



3 comments:
It's about time! I've been looking all day for a post for his 7 months!! He will be on the move before you know it!
Now that we are mommies I have a lot more patience for those moms at the NS who were always blubbering about leaving their kids! It will be so good for him to be around those other kiddos and he will love it in no time. :-)
What a beautiful boy you are Sam! I can't believe you're already 7 months old. Such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment