Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mine!!

So the real fun of the visit to Ft. Smith came in the form of Sam and Davis fighting over a water bottle! My friend Brandy and her cutie pie Davis were also there for the visit (then the girls - Becky, Brandy, Angie, and I - all went to dinner and had such a great time - I love you girls!!).

So sharing isn't yet in the boys' vocabulary, but it did provide some hilarious entertainment for the rest of us. We were laughing so hard that we made the babies cry! Here's how it all went down...










In the end, MeMaw saved the day by providing another water bottle so they'd each have one :) Hopefully Sam and Davis will have lots more fun together over the years to come just like their mommies have!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just seeing the pictures makes me laugh again! They were so cute. I miss you all already, thanks for letting me visit! I feel special now that I've made the blog! Love you guys.