Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Two Month Dr Visit

We went to the dr today for his 2 month check up (he's 10 weeks old, but this was the first appt they had!). Dr Lovell said that he looks great and is growing and developing very well! He weighs exactly 13 lbs and is 23 3/4 inches long. He didn't much care for the shots of course, but the nurse did them really fast and he stopped crying as soon as I picked him up. I did give him a little Tylenol before we went so I think that helped. I know it's helping him sleep right now ;) I took the camera with me to snap a few pictures, but there were no batteries in it! Ha! So no pictures to mark the occasion. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Wow he's almost caught up with Davis! I weighed Davis with me on our scale and he was 13.5, but I don't know how reliable that is. Sam is getting so big! Good job on the shots, we are getting them on Thursday...