A few new pictures from this week. We took lots of walks and had his picture made at JC Penney's. I'll post them when they are available, but he didn't so much as hint at cracking a smile so they aren't as good as they could be!
Just chillin' in our glider. I sat him there and he stopped crying. I'll try just about anything these days!
Riding like a Big Boy in his stroller! He likes it a lot better than being in his carrier. He can see what's going on.
The cutest feet in all the land :) I kiss them every chance that I get. They will be big and stinky someday so I have to take advantage while I can :)
After a bath...just a cute picture!
Bathtime - he actually somewhat enjoys bathtime now. He doesn't cry anymore!
1 comment:
He looks so big... I can't wait to see him! Who do you think he looks like? I can't tell...
Post a Comment