The last post wouldn't let me add anymore pictures and I had a couple of more to post. I was a bit picture happy this week! Ha!
Really thinking about rolling himself over again, but he didn't. I snapped this before he got mad about being on his tummy. He lasted for several minutes before getting mad...he even smiled once!
This picture is just for Haley - she doesn't believe that Sam cries. Here is proof! He's cute even when he cries, but I still hate it when he does :(
2 comments:
Maybe it's those dog bones you are giving him... silly woman! He is still cute when he cries!
Took me a minute to understand BL's comment, but I finally noticed Emmy's bones in the pic. Funny! He is still cute, I can't wait to meet him! You're getting a lot of good pics lately. So cute!
Post a Comment