Friday, April 21, 2006

Sweet Baby, Sweet Husband

I have to say that I am just so extremely happy to be Sam's mommy and Tim's wife! Sure, I get frustrated because Sam is crying or won't go to sleep or won't eat or whatever, but the second he flashes that oh so cute grin at me, all of that frustration flies out the window! He is a perfect little angel and I feel incredibly blessed to have him. I am just glad he understands that he is working with amateurs and forgives Tim and me for not knowing what to do sometimes - and for taking pictures of him that he will not appreciate later in life ;) I also feel so lucky to have such a great husband who happens to also be an incredible daddy. I love you both so much!! Oh, and speaking of crying...Sam's awake from his nap so all this mushiness must come to an end so I can go get him!

2 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

We are all so blessed! Enjoy your sweet smiles.....he is precious.

Brandy said...

I agree Mitzi.. It's something we can't really explain, but I know exactly what you are saying! I feel the same way.