Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sam's Arrival

Ok, so it has taken me a long time to get some new posts started, but here's a quick update:

Samuel Owen Traxson was born on January 24th at 9:15am at Willow Creek Women's Hospital. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. The labor story is quite long so in a nutshell, my water broke on Jan 23rd and about 20 hours later, Sam was born! He spent a week in the hospital due to a possible infection and bouts with low blood sugar, but is now a happy healthy 3 week old baby boy! Well, I say happy, he's happy some of the time :) He's a bit fussy, but we know that will pass. We went for his first check up today and he is now at 8lbs 14oz and is 22 1/4 inches long! He's a great baby and we're so thankful to have him! I've posted a few of pictures of our beautiful baby boy (and one that includes our original baby, Emmy)!

3 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

Too cute! Thanks for updating!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! He's so handsome I can't wait to meet him!

Brandy

Anonymous said...

Sam's a good looking boy. More pictures, please!!

Hope you are feeling well and getting a little more sleep (ie I hope he sleeps at least a little bit at night now).

James G.