We saw the doctor today concerning the possibility that Sam may have acid reflux. Dr. Lovell thinks that is what he has, but before trying any medications he wants me to cut out all dairy for a week to rule out milk allergy. While that is not going to be easy or fun for me to do, I'll certainly do it so that we can figure out if Sam is being bothered by my diet or acid reflux. If the no dairy route doesn't work, then he will start Sam on liquid Zantac.
Other than that, everything is going great. Sam and I are starting to settle into more of a routine...not a solid one, but more of one. He is now up to 9lbs 8oz! He's getting so big and his little cheeks are getting so chubby! I didn't know he'd grow so fast! He's also awake more than he used to be and has started smiling on occasion. He'll also bat at toys here and there and then look so proud of himself when he makes contact with one :) I'm planning to have his one month pictures taken next week. I'll post any of them that I can when I get them!
Sam, Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment