Well, we are still having some sleep issues. Sam just doesn't like to sleep unless he's being cuddled. He will sleep in his swing on occasion, but even that doesn't always work. Once we get him to sleep in his bed at night, he sleeps well, but it takes us anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours to get him to go to sleep! And he's not just lying there awake, he SCREAMS like we are pulling his toenails out! It's exhausting, mentally and physically! We just want him to be happy and he is so fussy in the afternoons and evenings - it makes mommy very sad :( Hopefully he'll get over it soon. Otherwise he is precious and we can't get enough of him. He and I have our chat sessions after his first feeding in the morning. I put him in his bouncy seat and read to him and just talk to him. This is the calmest time of the day for him so I have to take full advantage :)
His feedings are still very stressful for me. He likes to eat for a very long time (30 mins or more) and then spit up a lot. Then he acts like he's still starving - of course I know he isn't considering he gained almost a full pound in 2 weeks! But it still makes me a nervous wreck. I know I'll get over it and he'll probably get more efficient with his feedings too.
I've posted a couple of pictures. One is on Feb 2nd - his first official outing. Memaw (my mom) and I took him to the mall. The other is yesterday. I took him back to bed with me and then sna

pped this picture of him sleeping - with E

mmy curled up next to him.
1 comment:
How precious! I am glad you have all these moments online for everyone to see. I am checking it daily! What a great way to scrapbook :)
K
Post a Comment