Sam wants Gordon (from the Thomas the Tank Engine series) for Christmas and we've been talking for days about him telling Santa. So I took him up to the mall today to tell him. And boy did he tell him! I really thought he'd chicken out once we got there, but high fived Santa and hopped right up on his lap. You can see from the pictures that he wasn't afraid in the least. He even thanked Santa and told him "see you later, Santa!" Then he was even more thrilled that he got a candy cane as he left.
When we got to the parking lot, Sam said "Santa Cwaus has a hooge, big mouthstache!" Everything these days is describe as being "hooge, big" (huge, big)!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the one of him looking at Santa. My boys have never been scared of Santa, but I can see that Jordyn is going to be a different story. I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince her to sit in his lap! lol
Adorable!
Post a Comment