Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whew!

It's been a while since I posted! I've had a lot of stuff going on and just no time to post! Plus, haven't done a very good job of taking pictures lately and I don't like to post stuff on this blog without any pictures of my little cutie pie!

So what have we been up to? Hmm...we took Sam to his first movie a couple of weeks ago. We saw Madagascar 2 and he did really well! He got a little restless about 2/3 of the way through the movie, but he was still great. I'm thinking about taking him to see Bolt soon. I'm interested to see how well he does with a movie he doesn't recognize. With Madagascar he had already seen the first one and was interested. Usually the first time I break out a new movie on DVD he pays little attention. So we'll see!

I even downloaded "I like to move it, move it!" to my ipod for Sam. He loves that song and it's so fun to hear him try to sing along. I also put all of the Choo Choo Soul songs (from Disney) on it. Of course that means that's all I ever get to listen to in the car now! Luckily, my iPod battery is dead right now and I keep forgetting to bring it in to charge it so I've gotten a bit of a break :)

I have a lot to do today so I'm going to end this post, but I'll try to post again really soon - with pictures. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I hope you have a very happy Thankgsiving too!

Lindsay said...

I love the Choo Choo Soul songs! (but they would get old pretty quick)
Happy Thanksgiving!