Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sam's Christmas Program

Sam finally got to be a part of the First School Christmas program this year! When he was in the baby room, they pushed the babies out for a quick stroll across the stage. Last year, in the toddler class, they had a party while the other classes sang in the program since they were still a bit young to learn a song. But this year, he got to sing 2 songs. It was so cute! Here are a few fuzzy pictures of him singing. I have it on video, but I do not have any way of transferring the video to my computer - I'm working on it though!

So the still pictures will have to do for now. They sang "Tiny Elves" (to the tune of Three Blind Mice) and "Where is Santa?" (to the tune of Where is Thumbkin?).






1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

So cute! Man... I requested a post and you have posted a bunch! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I need to do a new post, but it will probably be a few days. The Rowland's missed there plane, so I'm headed to Frankfurt tomorrow to mess around with Matt and the boys (they had gotten a hotel... long story) until they get into town. I've gotta go pack!