Fall fun!! What's that like? It's 92 degrees here right now. It's Oct. 22nd for goodness sake! I'm jealous.
If it makes you feel any better it was actually almost 80 here...still not very fall-like weather!
Were is this? The Methodist church in Bentonville?
Oh, you guys quit complaining about the sunny, warm weather! :-) I'm craving some of that over here!!!! Rain, rain... and its 43 right now.Oh, cute pumpkin pics, Mitzi.
You are both adorable. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fall fun!! What's that like? It's 92 degrees here right now. It's Oct. 22nd for goodness sake! I'm jealous.
If it makes you feel any better it was actually almost 80 here...still not very fall-like weather!
Were is this? The Methodist church in Bentonville?
Oh, you guys quit complaining about the sunny, warm weather! :-) I'm craving some of that over here!!!! Rain, rain... and its 43 right now.
Oh, cute pumpkin pics, Mitzi.
You are both adorable. :)
Post a Comment