He was a fwoggy (a BIG fwoggy, to be exact). I got a few pictures of him in his full costume, but after a few minutes he was ready to shed the feet. Then after a few houses, he was ready to shed the headpiece. Oh well...it was still cute! Gage and Charlie were both the cutest little cowboys! And baby Henry was just as precious as could be in his little chili pepper costume!
I'm posting the pictures from tonight, but I actually have more pictures and video to post from the week. However, I am exhausted and am only posting these right now because I know that my parents are dying to see them!
(Tim's toothless Jack-O-Lantern - more on this in another post)
3 comments:
What a cute frog! Glad he had such a good time!
So cute! I love the picture of them knocking at the door. Can he be sweeter "tank you, happy halloween"!?
can he be any cuter? lets get together soon!
Post a Comment