Jolee, we cant wait till you are back here. Now we need to talk Matt into retiring in NWA...it would be like old times! I miss you. I dont get to see Mitzi near as much as I would like, but it is so nice to know she is close. We need to plan a trip to see you....after baby! Mitzi, my girls group threw me a nontraditional shower. It was a mom's day out, instead of a shower. HOwever they were sneaky and brought gifts! stinkers! We went to eat, saw Sex and the City and had dessert at Common Grounds. It was the best night ever. I am buying that movie. It was AWESOME!
4 comments:
Fun! I've been wanting to go see it again.
Cute picture of all the girls! Wish I was able to do things like that :-) I don't even have that many friends, lol.
Jolee, we cant wait till you are back here. Now we need to talk Matt into retiring in NWA...it would be like old times! I miss you. I dont get to see Mitzi near as much as I would like, but it is so nice to know she is close. We need to plan a trip to see you....after baby! Mitzi, my girls group threw me a nontraditional shower. It was a mom's day out, instead of a shower. HOwever they were sneaky and brought gifts! stinkers! We went to eat, saw Sex and the City and had dessert at Common Grounds. It was the best night ever. I am buying that movie. It was AWESOME!
Hey, is that Bridget on the far right?
Post a Comment