Friday, April 11, 2008

Funny

I'm pretty sure the potty seat was not intended to be used in this manner...










I have no idea why he thinks it should be a hat, but it was hilarious. I was laughing so hard I could hardly take the pictures! And don't be grossed out, it's never been used since he refuses to have anything to do with the potty.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Luckily, Mason has not discovered this "hat" yet, although he does want to take it into the living room and play with it! (which I forbid!) He doesn't use his yet either.

Shannon said...

This is hilarious! I actually really like those potty seats. It's A LOT easier to clean. :O) Good luck on potty training. It drives me insane sometimes, but he will get there when he wants. That's what I've discovered. See you soon! It's been SO crowded in Body Combat lately that I never get a chance to say hi. Congrats on your award too!

Matt and Jolee said...

Award? Shall you explain? That's so funny with the potty hat. How cute is the football!! I'm still using poor old Blue's Clues that I got with Landen. I think I may buy one more though to have downstairs. I just have the little potty downstairs and I really don't like emptying it. I've got her going 3 or 4 times a day or so - most days. It's such a chore!

Matt and Jolee said...

Guess I should have read the previous post, lol. Cute dress and congrats!!

Brandy said...

Cute Hat Sam! They can come up with some funny stuff now...