Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dinner with The Girls

I tell ya...there is never enough time to be had when we all get together. We part ways wishing we could spend more time together. Of course we don't have to wait until Becky comes to town to get together, Brandy and Angie! (hint, hint) I know, I'm not good at getting the plans in the works either!

The Girls and I met for dinner at Rolando's in Fort Smith this week. We had so much fun as we always do! We all have great friends that we've made over the years, but these girls have been my friends for the longest - Brandy since 5th (!!) grade, Becky since 7th, and Angie since 9th. I can't believe it's been that long! I love you all and can't wait to get together again!


3 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

You all look great! nothing like good friends!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you all, but did you have to point out exactly how long we've been friends? I feel old now! :) I can't wait to see you guys again.

Matt and Jolee said...

I agree with Kristy - everyone looks great! Hi to you all - there's just something about girlfriends, huh?! Jolee