Well, we had a great Thanksgiving. We spent it with Tim’s family. The food was wonderful and we had a good time. Sam even napped in a real bed…away from home! I was so impressed! I didn’t get any pictures that day. :(
So that weekend we decorated the house for Christmas. Sam got to help trim the tree. I think I decided it wasn’t such a great idea considering I have glass balls on the tree and he thinks you should throw them! He hasn’t really paid much attention to them since they were put on the tree, but during the trimming, he was all about the “bah!” Here are some pics…
Sam is also into the phone now. He’s had an old cell phone for some time now, but he knows now to open it and to talk. Sometimes when I’m on the phone he’ll go get it and pretend he’s talking too. It’s very cute. Every time I ask him who he’s calling he says “papaw”. Of course he calls every one of his grandparents papaw so we aren’t sure which one he’s calling ;) 
(Using his phone as a shield from the paparazzi - works just as well for him as it does for Britney!)We went to 2 birthday parties this past Saturday. I failed to take my camera to either of them, but my parents stopped by Cole’s party and my dad left me his camera. Sam LOVED playing in the ball pit at Fun City. I hate those things (disgusting!!), but he had a blast. He liked running around to all of the video games and pushing buttons too. He has never really eaten cake when I’ve given it to him either, but boy he chowed down on Cole’s birthday cake! He had a great time at Thomas’ birthday party too. You can see pics from that one on the Hart’s blog.





The birthday boy
2 comments:
YEAH WE MISSED YOU! THOSE PICS OF YOU ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much for coming to Thomas' party!
Post a Comment