Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cute pictures

We had some pictures taken by a friend of ours in the hopes of getting one to use for our Christmas cards. We got some great pictures despite the fact that Sam wasn't really cooperating for the family photos! Here are a few of my faves...


6 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

I love them! You have to send me one for my fridge! cute cute cute

Lindsay said...

Those are really good!
We're going to try to get a family shot this weekend for our Christmas cards as well. I hope Mason will cooperate!

Anonymous said...

I have to say the photographer did a great job. I have been trying to teach him to take more candid shots...I love impromptu:) They are so cute and Sam looks adorable. We are going to try to take some soon for our cards.

Matt and Jolee said...

Love the one of you and Tim. You look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the one of you and Tim is great. And Sam is super cute, as always. I really missed your posts! Thanks for some new ones. :)

the boyd girls.... said...

THese are precious! You look so cute and your shoes are awesome, I may have to get some of those! :)