I just recently heard about this website
www.allsidesoflife.com. You all may already know about it, but I didn't until just the other day. Actually, I heard someone talking about it and forgot to check it out - then today I ran into the author's sister in law and she told me about it. It's a blog that lists all kinds of family activities in NWA. There is a lot of great info on it! I've added a link to it under "My Favorites Sites".
3 comments:
That is awesome! I love the list of kid friendly restaurants. We tried to come up with our own a few weeks ago but missed half the places she thought of. Thanks for the info!
This rocks! Thanks for sharing!
Lindsay
Wow! Thanks Mitzi - I love it. I was also very excited when I saw she had our Great Strides event listed - woo hoo!
Post a Comment