Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Times

I don't have too much of an update to post. Sam is pretty much potty trained except for the pooping part. He asks for a pull-up when he needs to poop, but otherwise he uses the potty. He is even staying dry through the night!

Let's see...he is rotten. Whoever came up with the terrible two's was insane because 3 is far more terrible. I don't know what this kid did with my sweet little boy, but I want him back! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is a battle with him these days. It's infuriating, but then again, sometimes quite hilarious. He's still the same little goofball that he's always been so he keeps us laughing when we aren't wanting to sell him.

I do have a variety of pictures to post. Some are from today at Touch A Truck. He had such a great time! As you can see in one of the pictures, he had had enough of the camera. I think you can figure out what the pictures are so I'll just post them now!










2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Cute! Love the mohawk picture. I think the terrible 2's hit kids at different times. With Landen, it was the terrible 1's! Once he hit two, he slowly started getting better and better. You'll love age 4 and he's getting close. It's one of my favorite years with both of the boys!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the pic of him covering his face! And the one with the sunglasses-they are all cute!
Mason had fun at TAT and looks like Sam did, too!
And I don't want to know that the 3's are worse b/c I've already had enough attitude to last a while & he's not 3 yet! :)