Wow, I just noticed that it has been over a month since my last blog entry! Obviously nothing too terribly exciting has happened :)
I haven't even taken any pictures lately - I guess I need to dust the camera off and get busy!
We went to the pool 3 times last week and Sam is having so much fun in the water. I'm trying to convince him he'd have a lot more fun if he'd just allow his face to get wet and get in water that he actually has to swim in. Right now he'll only get in the water that is shallow enough for him to walk around in. We go to Swim Ranch next week so I'm hoping he'll pick up some new skills!
I can't believe this heat - it's June, not August! Doesn't Mother Nature know this? Did her calendar get mixed up? The water is the only place to be if you're outside, that's for sure!
I'm sure most people who read this know that Tim got a new job. That's probably the most excitement we've had in a long time! Oh, and the new vehicle - well, new to us anyway. Tim now works for CA, a Walmart software vendor (guess I better change the About Me section) and he now drives an 06 4Runner. Sam especially likes riding in the 4Runner. I guess because he can see more.
I'll try to get some pictures this week at Swim Ranch and post them in a timely manner. I'll leave you with my Sam's latest line - "Let's roll, baby!" No idea where he heard this, but makes me crack up every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment